This week’s Claims Coach blog is augmented by a podcast interview with Chantal Roberts, Vice President of Claims for Affirmative Risk Management in Little Rock, AR. You won’t want to miss this lively and interactive conversation, part of our “Spotlight on Leaders” series that features leaders in the world of claims and risk.
Chantal is a claims executive who works for a family-owned TPA. Many of the claims she handles arise from accounts underwritten by the London market. In addition to being a claims executive, she is a wife, mother, and an athlete in training. A Toastmasters devotee, she gives speeches in a variety of forums, including career pitches to college students on nearby campuses.
Between preparing for 5K races, 50-mile charity bike ride fundraisers and contemplating tackling a triathlon, Chantal studies guitar. (I do believe she also leaps tall buildings in a single bound.)
How does she do it all? Listen to the podcast! Chantal offers insights on:
• The special challenges of being a TPA in today’s environment
• Why having the hide of a rhinoceros is a handy adjuster trait
• What high-tech and low tech tools help her stay on top of her work
• Achieving work/life balance for busy claim professionals, and
• Why an adjuster’s best stress-reduction tool might just have four legs and fur.
Drop in on the conversation and this FREE podcast at http://bit.ly/IguCSN !